Most of the girls nowadays are very much conscious of how they look. They tend to stay in front of the mirror for several minutes or even an hour just to make sure that they will look good once they face others.
There are some who even spend too much money just to ensure that their looks are properly taken care of. Girls do not only spend money on clothes, shoes, and bags; a lot of money is being allotted for facial care. For some, having a nice pair of eyes can make them more beautiful and look more attractive, while for others, they like to have long eyelashes that can make their eyes more alive. But what if you are not gifted with very long and black type? Well, that’s not a problem anymore because there are several ways to make your lashes look longer. One of these ways is getting an eyelash add on.
If you wanted to have a long eyelash, of course, you would spend money and time to have it. In addition to that, you will never let that eyelash adjunct be ruined. And that’s where best mascara for eyelash extensions comes in. There are several types of mascara, and you have to be more careful in choosing which one is the best for your extension. Choosing the best mascara for eyelash extensions is important.
Why Choose the Best Mascara for Eyelash Extension?
If you don’t want to spend money on your extension, please be guided with tips and the benefits of getting the right type for it below.
- With the classic add on in place, discovering whether it is safe is very easy. According to Andra Marin, an expert lash stylist and artistic director, whatever type of oil must be avoided. She considers that as the number one rule. When oil comes into contact with the adherent, which holds the extensions to be in place, it will now start to unbind the bond, and to slowly break up. This will now be the cause of extension fall out. In order to address this, you may look for a water-based mascara. Look for the one you think is the best design for your beautiful augmentation.
- You can use oil-based mascara all day because this is safe.
- Black coating adhesive for a longer-lasting cilium extension
- Waterproof works best with your cilium extension
- If you think you have delicate eyelashes, then this will fit your extension
- Mascaras are easy to apply as well as to remove
- You’ll surely fell in love with a mascara suited for your augmentation since it will look good to any shape or type of eyes
- Some of these come with an eyeliner that can be perfect for you too
- Can be easily put on and put off that’s why it won’t take so much of your time especially if you are in a hurry
- It will surely look amazing to you
Tips on Taking Care of Your Best Mascara for Eyelash Extension
The very first rule to take good care of your lash add on is to avoid oil. You must keep your make-up or any other skincare products you apply on or around your eyes oil-free. That’s the main rule given by the Lash expert, Andra. If you are wearing make-up and you have plans to remove it, be sure that you are using a make-up remover, which is oil-free. This oil-free remover is needed, especially for waterproof or any eye beauty products that are long-lasting. Also, you may try to wash your extension with the use of your hands instead of a piece of cloth. Facial Cleanser and remover can be of great help as well. This is a cleanser that usually comes in a spray that can be readily used together with water.
In addition, for your cilium extension to the last longer, be sure that to avoid pulling, playing, or rubbing it. After swimming or showering, be sure to dry it with a towel or towel, and you may brush the extension into place. Air dry will be fine also.
The Pro’s Pick
- is a water-based, which is specially designed for eyelash adjunct
- it adds length and volume to eyelash adjunct without any flaking, clumping, or smudging.
- Also, safe if you have sensitive eyes and those who wear contact lenses
- Most recommended are those types which are oil-free that will add beauty to your cilium extension
- Perfectly made to hopped-up false lashes and adjunct with an assurance that the adhesive won’t break.
- Without running and smudging, this mascara will definitely add volume as well length
- It is hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and also paraben-free that is perfect for your sensitive eyes.
- The sealant can define and separate your eyelashes
Blink Lash Noir mascara
- It has a black formula that has nourishing contents like vitamin E and keratin that can help your eyelash looks healthier, softer, longer, and fuller.
- Does not smudge through sweats or even with tears, thus, promises for a long-lasting lash
Original Voluminous Mascara
- Your lash expert can prove that this one is an oil-free mascara that will surely be your favorite.
- It is one of the affordable choices that don’t flake, smudge, or clump
- It will let your eyelash add on look fuller finish
You are now knowledgeable about the important things about choosing the best mascara for eyelash extensions. Please be mindful if you have any allergies, or if your eyes are a bit sensitive, you have to more extra careful in choosing a mascara for eyelash extension. Oil-free are the best, most affordable, and can be found anywhere in the supermarket. Your safety is the most important thing that any other, so make sure that you pick the right mascara with the complete and correct formula that you think will be the best mascara for eyelash extensions. To look beautiful is what a girl wanted to be. And it can be easily achieved by having lash augmentation that will seem as natural lash.